Saturday, September 12, 2015

Draft Quick Reference Guide

English Artist. "Work Life Balance Rat Race" March 22, 2011
Public Domain
To be honest, I am really tired and probably made a "C-"  Google Doc. But that doesn't mean that I deserve a "C-" but rather some helpful input from viewers like you. Overall the draft gives the general idea of my discipline's current debate, and the points I present are to lead into my future thesis. I wasn't sure to put hyperlinks into the draft, so I left those out until we move further along into the project; but I would like to know if my current work is readable. I know I am wordy sometimes; especially on issues that have a lot of information to cover, but I am sure all of my readers will leave commentary on any issues.

I would also like to know if my paragraphs are too big and if the subheadings I have are too dramatic. I sometimes get carried away with the titles, and make them seem like 1930's horror film titles rather than subheadings.

So here is my Link to my Doc. Enjoy?

Revision:
After reviewing my original draft Google Doc of my discipline's major controversy, I decided to start fresh partly due to the need to have brief paragraphs separating my controversy's main points and the proceeding information that supports my claims. Also I need to create room for a timeline to contextualize the history of the issue, and also allow me to add quote text boxes within the paragraphs- also used as a visual aid. This new document has more of a stylized structure, with concise paragraphs and more visual aids. Please give any feedback that will make my post more readable/approachable, as I am known to add too much information at once.

Here is the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment