Saturday, September 19, 2015

Paragraph Analysis

U.S Navy. "Hauling in the Mooring Line" September 30. 2010
Public Domain
During my paragraph analysis, I found a few reoccurring themes and sentence structures, especially in the vocabulary and paragraph brevity department of the QRG style.

The information and organization of ideas was perfectly fine, however there were points where the sentences either became choppy or confusing in meaning. All I need to do now is review each paragraphs cohesiveness to the headline's main point, so that a flow can we see between subjects.

The draft as a whole is fine, all it needs now is more supportive information and links as well as a conclusion for the entire argument, which I left out in order to focus on the formatting and background information build up.

Here is my Link.

No comments:

Post a Comment