Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Draft of Rhetorical Analysis

Vonbun, Alexander. "Coco Loco Beach" 2010
Public Domain

I really enjoyed writing this project because I felt more accustomed to the style. However, I struggled with the same issues from the last project; keeping the points brief and compelling enough so that the reader has a deeper sense of the essay's claim and motivation.

I have always had an issue when it came to ending the piece on a memorable point so I opted to leave my conclusion out until input can be made on the body. The main idea of the essay as a whole can be inferred from the thesis as well as the title, but does it reciprocate in the body as well? Also, is my thesis too long for the reader to understand/comprehend, and should I tone down the vocabulary? Please leave input.

Rough Draft Here

No comments:

Post a Comment