Saturday, October 24, 2015

Narrowing My Focus

Moerman, Daniil. "Zoom Effect" 2007
Public Domain
Who supports the implementation of the technology into diagnostic healthcare? 

Many of my previous article from Project I gave me sufficient references to individuals who opposed gene mapping in a hospital setting. If I did have a pro-mapping proponent, the individual was either dead or lacked credibility in a medical atmosphere. If I did find an individual who had more recent experience with the filed and had experience with the process in a medical atmosphere, my argument on the debate could be better supported.  

What are the positive affects of gene mapping in diagnostic medicine. 

I thought this would be the most interesting concept to research, especially since I have been researching the debate in theory. I have been most discussing the issue as it pertains to the United States, and most medical institutions in the country have yet to implement such mapping tech into diagnostics. So I would like to see on a global scale if there have been finding that support the implentation of the treatment have been effective in treatment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment